Mittwoch, 22. März 2017

#5: Good Night Drink



Dana Esteline
(Hello in Albanian)


I hope you all are having a great day. I was planing on blogging this outfit the minute I saw those Shorts.. Finaly I got everything together, so I can show you all where I got those gute Pieces. The main reason why it took a little time, was because David Cooper (Owner of L'Etre Skin store) was rebuilding his mainstore, and I wanted to buy a skin of his. While waiting I took the time to update my body appliers from L'Etre, Sadly I had trouble receiving the items and it turned out there was a delivery problem which only I had, but the whole L'Etre Team was providing excellent service, and I got sent my appliers in NO time! Now the store has reopened and I am so happy with my new look!

Enjoy Shopping 


Body Parts:


Eyes: -SU!- - Bastet Eyes


Skin: L'Etre  - Cheyenne Skin [Cotton Tone] CATWA (TY for the Service!!)


Hands: Slink - Slink Hands - Dynamic - Female 


Feet: Slink - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High


Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara 


Hair: [RA] - Marina Hair - Essential 


Head: Catwa -  Catya V2.10 


Ears: AITUI - Ear System: Gen 4, Heart Plugs


Nails: Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system (Slink)


Clothes:


Top: [R3] - Halysion Sweater 


Shorts: {le fil casse} - Layla Ruffle Shorts RARE + Loot Maitreya (Currently @ The Lootbox event until 20'th of April.)


Shoes: Reign.- LAZY SLIDES- CUSTOMIZATION PACK (Currently @ Collabor88)


Accessoires:


Septum Piercing: *Soonsiki~New Age Septum Rings (Store is closed)


Nose Stud: PUNCH / Diamond Nose Stud 


Make-Up: 


Brows: *ScS* - Refined Eyebrows Dark Brown


Lipstick: [MJN] - Urban Girl 


Tattoos:


[MA] - Puddin Choker Simple (MP ONLY!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen