Montag, 10. April 2017

#7: Keep It you




Barev
(Hello in Armenian)



My dears, I had to combine these beautiful tights with something. And I have chosen this hair because I had Kylie Jenner in Mind somehow. I loved when she had her hair Greenish/Blue. If you know a shop, where I can find more Hairs like this, let me please know. I would love a hair with nice
dark roots and green/blue tips! Have'nt found the ultimate hair yet. 
Last but not least: Keep it you. Dont listen to what others say. You are nice just the way you are. Have a great day! :)

Enjoy Shopping ❤



Body Parts:



Skin: L'Etre - Cheyenne Skin [Cotton Tone] CATWA 


Hands: Slink - Slink Hands - Dynamic - Female 


Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara 


Hair: Love - [War Paint] Female Hair [Gift]


Ears: AITUI - Ear System: Gen 4, Heart Plugs


Head: Catwa - Catya V2.10 


Nails: Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system (Slink)



Clothes:


Dress: _CandyDoll_- Shorty Dress Black


Shoes: [VALE KOER] - OVERSTATE BOOTS FATPACK


Socks: *MUKA* - Thigh Socks


Fishnet Tights: {Nena} - Fishnet Tights v1 (MP Only!)



Accessoires:


Choker: #Foxy - Suede Wrap Choker 'Black'


Septum Piercing: MONS - MESH - Septum Ring (style15) Materials


Nose Stud: PUNCH / Diamond Nose Stud 


Sun-Glasses: -SU!- Valentina Glasses 



Make-Up: 


Brows: *ScS* - Refined Eyebrows Dark Brown


Lipstick: [MJN] - Stolen Crown Matte {Fatpack} 



Other:


Pose: *!R.O!* - Love and Peace BENTO Pose

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen