Samstag, 16. September 2017

#71: News from Supernatural





I am sorry for the belated posts these days, I started my vocational training this Month and had my first week of school last week, I was very tired and drained for energy. I hope for indulgence from you guys! 

Enjoy Shopping ❤



Body Parts:


Skin: Le Forme Celine  Pale


Hair: [monso] My Hair - Jeonso /Mixed



Clothes:


.:cheeky:. Miss Strapped Dress


Heels: REIGN.- Posh Pumps- White


Accessoires:


[LF] Royals Watch n Bracelet (GIFT)


Angel Wings Necklace .::Supernatural::. Angel Backdrop Necklace [Gold] (@ Sanarae 26.08. - 18.09.2017)



Make-Up: 



Lashes: Wednesday[+] Everyday Eyelashes


Eyebrows: .:JUMO:. Britani Eyebrow


Other:


Pose: //elephante poses// Ignition #2

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen