Samstag, 30. Juli 2016

#1: Posh


Hello to the People out there! 


Welcome to the Blog ( xD ). Today I am wearing everything in White, and I am giving my outfit some extra eyecatchers with some gold accessoires. I think the hair from Little Bones together with the Stole from *T.Whore* completes my outfit very well, it gives the special something that makes me feel Posh.

And now enjoy my first post and the shopping Afterwords. :)




Body Parts:

Eyes: -SU!- - Bastet Eyes

Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop - Julia Skin [Golden Tone]

Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female Pack 1 (Causal & Elegant)

Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High

Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara

Hair: little bones. - Chel - Variety

Head: .LeLutka. - Mesh Head-STELLA v1.6

Ears: [MANDALA] - UNISEX STEKING_EARS_Season 5


Clothes:

Pants: -Pixicat- - Signe.Jeans (White)

Top: .miss chelsea. - Liza Top White

Shoes: REIGN.- Posh Pumps- White

Stole: *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole White


Accessoires:

Ring: =Zenith= - Plum Flower Deer Ring

Belly Chain: -RYCA- - BELLY-CHAIN DSP GOLD

Watch: [LF] - Royals Watch n Bracelet GIFT

Collar: Kibitz - Heart collar - gold

Nose Stud: PUNCH - Diamond Nose Stud 

Medusa Piercing: -SU!- - Medusa Piercing



Tattoos:

.Things.- Indrani Tattoo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen