Dienstag, 2. August 2016

#2: Burning L♡ve



Holla Peoples,


I went out to explore a bit the other day and found another sim wich is perfect for shooting Photos. I loved the heart hanging down, it was perfect for my outfit. As for the outfit I have to say ... I'm in LOVE with the swimsuit, I was'nt even able to choose a color, so I bought the Fatpack. And IT IS AMAZING how much you get for this low price. 8 Colors, each and everyone BEAUTIFUL! 
And do I have to mention those Shoes? If I say: "Empire", I guess not! ;) Empire is just the epitome of perfection!

Happy Shopping 


Body Parts:

Eyes: -SU!- - Bastet Eyes

Skin: ((=alterego=)) - maliyah collection [honey]

Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female Pack 1 (Causal & Elegant)

Feet: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Feet V3.5

Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara

Hair: lovey dovey - :: Blossom :: Naturals

Brows: NOX. - Olyvia Brows 

Lashes: //LovelyAlien// - StarryEyelashes

Mouth:.Loud Mouth. - Giselle

Teeth: [[ CR ]] - Teeth


Clothes:

Swimsuit: #EVANI - Emily swimsuit

Shoes: #EMPIRE - Columbine 


Accessoires:

Nose Stud: PUNCH - Diamond Nose Stud 

Medusa Piercing: -SU!- - Medusa Piercing

Cat-Eye Make-Up: - DAMNED - Tribal Make up + base hair / 4 Versions (MP ONLY!)

Necklace: =Zenith= - Ribbon Necklace (Group Gift)

Collar: =Zenith= - High Elf Lace Collar (Group Gift)


Tattoos:

.Things.- Indrani Tattoo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen