Dienstag, 16. August 2016

#3: About last night ...




Goeiedag,

(Hello in Afrikaans)


im really glad, that Villena is doing stuff again, especially with sizes that fits our Meshbodies! 
I just had to do an Pic with those awesome Panties. I allready had an idea in mind when I saw them. 


I will definitely be blogging more from Villena in the Future. I've always loved her stuff!

And for those wondering: I know a few of the stores doesn't exist anymore, but I still enjoy wearing the items, so bear with me. :)

Body Parts:

Eyes: -SU!- - Bastet Eyes

Skin: ((=alterego=)) - alterego I lulu - [sunkissed] babyblues  (Free skin for members of SL Frees & Offers)

Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female Pack 1 

Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara 

Hair: *Soonsiki~ - Shelly *Essentials* (Store has closed)

Mouth:.Loud Mouth. - Giselle

Teeth: [[ CR ]] - Teeth 


Clothes:

Top: Ricielli - Kylie Cropped Top / Black

String: .:villena:. - Black Thong

Socks: *MUKA* - Thigh Socks


Accessoires:

Nose Stud: PUNCH - Diamond Nose Stud 

Medusa Piercing: -SU!- - Medusa Piercing 

Choker: ::Trust Oh :: - Vivien Choker Mesh

Belly/Navel Piercing: -KC-  - CATALINA NAVEL PIERCING FOR MAITREYA & BELLEZA (FITMESH)


Tattoos:

[whatever] - Interna Tattoo (Store has closed)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen